Download this Epson L1300 driver printer in the links below. This printer is a good printer for A3 standard color, great value for money, and can print on plain, Matt and glossy paper up-to A-3 size.
Microsoft Windows Support OS
Epson L1300 driver printer Windows 32-bit Download
Epson L1300 driver printer Windows 64-bit Download
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Apple Support OS
Epson L1300 driver printer Mac Download
- Mac OS X 10.12 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Linux Support OS
Epson L1300 driver printer Linux Download
Epson L1300 Pros and Cons
Epson is definitely the current choice of many in the shopper and commercial segment for all their printing solutions. Since its birth, printer maker has become the leader in ink printing advances and expertise. The Epson L1300 features particularly formulated fast drying ink, which lets you handle your prints straightaway after printing without fear of blotches as compared to their rival’s dye-based ink that is not blotch resistant and may need some time to dry out.
Epson L1300 Review
Epson L1300 is the world’s first A3+ original ink tank system printer, such as Epson L1800. This printer brings ultra-affordability to high-quality A3 document printing in a great way.
Epson L1300 Pros:
- Provides integrated ink tanks of high capacity.
- Prints at fast speed.
- Print larger documents up to A3+ size.
- Comes with a rear-feed tray.
- Accepts a vast array of printing media.
- Contain simple buttons at the top.
Epson L1300 Cons:
- Transport mode is a fail-safe in place.
- Sometimes, the ink does not enter into the printing head.
- Only constructed for high-productivity business.
- Lack of Wi-Fi.
Epson L1300 is the best printer for A3+ printer which is low-cost. It is a strongly steadfast printer, which is designed for continuous printing with remarkably top-quality printing for business purpose or for personal uses.